Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lets get this party started!!! Meaning lets get this baby out!











Paige and I went to Whitney and Rusty's a week before spring break. Eric and the boys came later. Of course I was anxious to get that baby born!! Not as anxious as her 9 month pregnant mommy tho. So we did A LOT of walking! The weather was beautiful and these were great times to remember. Ashley would meet us at Whit's apartment and we would load Paige into a shopping cart we found and off we would go! Paige would listen to Whitney's ipod and just enjoy the ride. I'm sure we were quite the sight. On one of our trips I had my camera and Paige took some pictures of our walk. I kept a few and here they are. I deleted about 100 shots of passing cars, pavement, trees and the shopping cart. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment