Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Mia and Grog




So Whitney, Rusty, Eric and I have been trying to decided what we will be called since the traditional old Grandma and Grandpa sounds kind of boring. At first Eric said his grandkids can just call him SIR. Haha so Eric. Then he said well I'm just a grumpy old guy so how about Grog, short for grumpy old guy. I'm afraid that might stick. For me we thought of nanny, nana, granny and even mum, but that was too close to Mom. I have a friend who calls her grandma Momma Mia, I like that but's it a mouthful when they are little, so I'm thinking they can call me My Mia, since i will be their Mia, or just Mia for short. Cute eh? I LOVE BEING A MIA!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's SO clever!! I struggled for 9 months and never came up with anything remotely as cute. Now it's time to teach her what to call us and we are back at Nana & PaPa...boring but I don't know what else to say. :-) No matter what she calls us, it will sound so sweet coming from her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that you have a grandbaby! And a way cute one at that!

    ReplyDelete