Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Best Big Brothers in the Whole World!

I was painting Paige's room one day when Cody and Cole came home. Paige was dressed up and dancing in her room since all the furniture was out.
As usual, when these big boys come home they immediately go to where Paige is so they can hug and kiss her. It's the sweetest thing ever. They absolutely adore her. I grabbed my camera so I could snap a few pics.


I chose a few of the pics and blew them up in black and white and put them in Paige's newly decorated room. Cody leaves for his mission in 2 weeks! (sob, sob) and Cole will be off to college in less than a year. Paige will be lost without them!


I want her to always remember how much her big brothers love and adore her!!


And the feeling is very mutual!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment